CoreNet EMEAlive ran numerous sessions exploring this challenge from various perspectives.
These perspectives challenged attendees to consider various factors such as:
- What the future workplace looks like
- How to help people return to workplaces with confidence
- Ways to deliver exceptional experiences within the workplace
High Level: What are Landlords doing about Flex?
At a higher level, the event additionally explored how commercial real estate leaders can seize the flex opportunity. Whilst the increasing demand for flex is a challenge for landlords, it’s also a substantial and exciting opportunity if addressed proactively and ahead of the competition. Research from JLL suggests 30% of all office space will be consumed as flexible space by 2030.
This is where essensys contributed; we featured on CoreNet’s EMEAlive agenda tasked with answering how landlords can embrace the opportunity by retooling their portfolio to enable flex office environments. Andrew Debenham, VP of Sales EMEA at essensys, led an insight and demo session to address the topic.
We shared insight into:
- What flex actually means (for both landlords and occupiers)
- Why demand is growing
- How we’re seeing certain landlords equip themselves to deliver on occupier requirements for flexible and agile real estate
- When it comes to flex, why it’s important to focus on human experiences, control, reliability, and visibility
- What some of the technology, enabling secure flex, looks like
If you didn’t attend, here are the ways to ensure you don’t miss out on any insight we shared:
Download the IDC Market Research behind this
Let’s talk flex
If you’re interested in the topics we covered at CoreNet EMEAlive and want to discuss your flex strategy with us, get in touch here.
Go behind the scenes
If you’re keen to see the technology we showcased as part of retooling portfolios for flex, you can schedule a demo here.