JLL’s Future of Work Survey
JLL’s Future of work survey calls out the long-term transformation underway of real estate portfolios. Their survey of over 1,100 decision makers across 13 markets shows that companies are pursuing new strategic workforce opportunities and focusing investments to align with new objectives.
The research identifies the next three years as a critical phase for CRE strategy, and a determining one for how successful companies will be able to adapt to evolving market dynamics.
Key resulting messages from the research are:
- Hybrid working and the rejuvenation of the office
- Investing in quality space
- Environmental and social aspirations to shape the portfolio
- Doubling down on technology investments
- Real estate needs are more complex and sophisticated
When it comes to technology, survey respondents inform on technologies in place and for adoption. In fact, 78% of companies plan to adopt more than 10 anchor technologies across their operation. JLL states, “real estate without a robust technology and data investment strategy will not be competitive, resilient and forward-thinking.”
You can read the article in full here.