Discover the disconnect between landlords and tenant expectations
Landlords that participated in the research have over 2.5 billion square feet of office space within their combined portfolios.
THE RESEARCH ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- What market trends are driving demand for flex space?
- How does flex space feature in landlord and tenant real estate strategies?
- How satisfied are tenants with the flex space products they see on the market?
- What are the key areas of concern tenants have with flex space products?
- What are the financial benefits on offer for landlords that effectively provide flex space?
SOME HEADLINE STATS WITHIN THE RESEARCH:
- Only 13% of tenants believe landlords are strongly positioned to serve their flexibility requirements
- Tenants are willing to pay a premium of 20% for technology enabled workspaces
- 60% of tenants will utilise flex regardless of their plans around portfolio size
- 67% of tenants are not fully satisfied with data security provided in flexible space
By completing the form you’ll get a full copy of the research report.