All terms defined in this SLA have the meaning set out in the Terms, unless defined otherwise in this SLA.
The Company’s goal is to provide Essensys Operate and Community Services twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week except for:
- Permitted Downtime (as defined below).
- Limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
Permitted Downtime means any of the following:
- Any planned maintenance of which Company gives 8 hours or more notice. Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to schedule all planned maintenance during hours from 20:00 through 08:00 local time on Business Days, or on non-Business days, for the geographic location of the Solution software instance, which is one of: 1. United Kingdom 2. United States (Eastern Time Zone)
- Emergency Maintenance. Company will inform Customer as soon as possible before any emergency maintenance is done.
- Any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Company’s reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labour problems (other than those involving Company employees), third party ISP or hosting facility failures or delays involving hardware, software or power systems not within Company’s possession or reasonable control.
3. MONITORING AND REPORTING
The Company will ensure Services are monitored 24 hours a day, 365 (or 366) days a year by appropriately qualified and experienced personnel to ensure problems, defects or delays in the operation of the Services are promptly resolved with minimum inconvenience to Customer.
The Company will inform Customer as soon as reasonably practicable of any Services problems.
4. SUPPORT SERVICES
Company provides a helpdesk service for the reporting of problems relating to the Services.
A. Helpdesk services are provided to Users by Solution chat function, or via email to [email protected].
B. Helpdesk services are available during Business Hours.
C. The Customer must ensure Users provide the description of the Service problem or required assistance.
D. Company will:
a. receive, log (date and time stamped at the time the problem is logged)
b. transfer the problem to the appropriate Company representative
c. assess and determine impact of the problem
d. open problem ticket to document and track problem if problem can’t be immediately resolved
e. provide Service problem fixes
E. Customer will
a. maintain and provide to Company a contact list including names, telephone numbers and email addresses for use by Company helpdesk services for problem determination assistance and escalation and ensure such personnel are available as required.
b. be responsible for the resolution or closure of all problems related to products and services that are not within the Services.
Company will use its reasonable efforts to respond to each problem within 8.5 standard Business Hours.
5. ADDITIONAL OR CHANGED SERVICES
- Where Customer wishes to add to or change the Services and Company has agreed this in writing, Company will use its reasonable endeavours to provide the agreed additional Services or implement the agreed change in the Services within two (2) Business Days.
Want to know more?
Find out how the essensys Platform can help you.