Defining the building blocks for best-in-class workspaces
The office market is rapidly changing. But the workplace continues to play an integral role in employee satisfaction and company culture.
Considerations around workspace transformation and technology deployment strategy are critical to better align office propositions with evolving occupiers needs.
In their latest Infobrief, technology analysts at global market intelligence firm, IDC, present a framework to support new working patterns and the building blocks needed to enable a best-in-class workspace.
What you’ll learn:
- IDC’s vision of a best-in-class, futureproof office
- Insights from leading office providers and occupiers
- Challenges in delivering best-in-class workspace
- Gaps and opportunities in your technology strategy
- The new technology maturity model from IDC